Search results

1. sross07

CBA Discussions

It's not really that simple. It's about the economic model the teams will be playing in for the next 4 or 5 years. For instance, one small example, What if they completely revamp the arby system, for instance? Uncertainty is going to stall the market.
  2. sross07

CBA Discussions

To sign fast, teams will have to cooperate. I doubt anything happens until the CBA is finalized, especially since teams won't know the economic conditions they are playing in
  3. sross07

2021 MLB Postseason Thread

Dodgers will still beat the braves.
  4. sross07

Why haven't dodgers swapped bellinger and lux ... Bellinger makes that play
  5. sross07

Adam Duval playing CF. And robs a HR
  6. sross07

POBO Thread | Hey Arnold!

Do people think other organizations shit doesn't smell either, or something?
  7. sross07

Carrasco has offseason surgery

Right, and that's true of every pitcher. That's why you need like 8-10 SP options going into a season. And even with that, your bullpen needs to be able to handle 40-60% of innings
  8. sross07

Why are you so obsessed with villianizing or framing every shitty Mets move as Sandy's fault? horowitz
  9. sross07

This is so tiring. Most of this information is complete speculation and garbage.
  10. sross07

WTF just happened here
  11. sross07

It's monday night. ALCS. And it's on Fox sports not fox? MLB has a real problem
  12. sross07

Our POBO search
  13. sross07

MLB will provide housing for MiLB players

Or they can just suck it up and pay it
  14. sross07

I mean, buster is being an asshole with that tweet. You want to hire someone who has experience as a POBO. How are you going to do that in the middle of a season?
  15. sross07

We have a collegiate program in town where I live. They sponsor players for the summer. The houses that are sponsoring those players are absolutely disgusting. MLB better do the right thing here. Just rent some hotel rooms for the summer.
  16. sross07

Better be livable conditions
  17. sross07

Brett Baty AA Watch

A camera!! Amazing
  18. sross07

MLB streaming

This is pretty awesome if it becomes reality. It's about damn time. I hope they just reuse MLB.tv. also hockey and NBA may be partnering, which is pretty awesome as well.
  19. sross07

MLB streaming

https://nypost.com/2021/10/17/mlb-in-talks-to-launch-nationwide-streaming-service-for-home-games/
  20. sross07

Correa

Why is he a huge risk at 4 to 6 yr deal?