Search results

1. Dr. K

2021 MLB Postseason Thread

Are the Astros still cheating? https://brobible.com/sports/article/houston-astros-accused-cheating-whistling-pitches/
  2. Dr. K

POBO Thread | Hey Arnold!

"This is Bendix, the tomorrow people". IYKYK. RIP Dilla.
  3. Dr. K

Fuck Joe Buck. He’s so garbage. Replace him and Jim Nantz with literally ANYONE and the World Series and Final Four instantly are so much better.
  4. Dr. K

OTD in 2006: Endy Catch

The rotation was fine. But losing Duque and Pedro to injury in the second half hurt during playoff time. The pen was also really solid. We had a lockdown 7-8-9 with Bradford/Heilman/Feliciano, Dirty and Wags. Plus we had the best long man we’ve ever had in Darren Oliver. But then Pedro got hurt...
  5. Dr. K

Hard to say being a Red Sox fan is a roller coaster ride. Four world series titles in the last 20 years make that not the case.
  6. Dr. K

Absolutely. As a fan it's better than sex. But it also automatically makes you an insufferable douche to any other fan base 99% of the time.
  7. Dr. K

And Guillermo Mota/Heilman sucking also didn't help matters.
  8. Dr. K

Same. I was into the fall semester of my senior year in college and the reality of real life stared me right in the face after that called third strike.
  9. Dr. K

Red Sox fans age 35 or under are insufferable. Red Sox fans over age 35 are ok, because they've had a LONG time without success and a lot of shitty teams. Imagine you're a 30 year old Red Sox fan, born in 1991. You're 13 when they win the title in 2004. You're 16 and in high school when they...
  10. Dr. K

Was watching this at a buddy's apartment off campus. When Endy made that catch I took my shirt off and ran around his apartment in a drunken celebration because I was sure we were winning the game after that. When we lost the game he had to drive me home because I was too drunk to drive myself...
  11. Dr. K

True. But what did he do now?
  12. Dr. K

Thought the same thing.
  13. Dr. K

Roberts is shook. That’s not a move you make if you’re confident in Urias in a winner-take-all game.
  14. Dr. K

This is headed towards an LCS revenge tour. Atlanta vs. LA / Houston vs. Boston. Can the Braves and Houston get revenge? If it was a Dodgers/Astros WS I would definitely watch for the rivalry factor.
  15. Dr. K

Almost every game, guy.
  16. Dr. K

WTF is TBS gonna do when the Giants/Dodgers game starts before the end of this Braves/Brewers game? Put one on TNT? What a god damn joke.
  17. Dr. K

Yeah. And then bounced into Urias’s glove.
  18. Dr. K

This is why replay sucks. That ball clearly hit the ground. If you’re going to have replay, get it right.
  19. Dr. K

It just feels like we’re so far away from these good teams. You look up and down their lineups and there’s quality hitters everywhere you look. Great defense. There’s a reason we’re watching at home in October.
  20. Dr. K

POBO Thread | Hey Arnold!

Regulators! Mount up!