Search results

1. PatMahomes

Kris Bryant

they’ve been in contact with him all off-season.
  2. PatMahomes

Steven Matz signs with Cardinals - 4 years/$44 million

my understanding is they like each other personally and they both committed 2 years with each other. Steve feels the whole reason he brought Sandy in was to stabilize this franchise and clearly that’s not happening. Sandy hasn’t been thrilled on how the past 2 POBO searches have gone and felt...
  3. PatMahomes

i haven’t really reached out much. Just things I e said in the past. Mets and Sandy love Kris Bryant. I expect them to be very heavy on him. Sandy and Cohen are not getting along as well as they play it off. The team didn’t love Stroman and Noah’s personalities and we’re not devastated to see...
  4. PatMahomes

very pleased by this
  5. PatMahomes

GM Thread | Mets hire Eppler as General Manager

I don’t like Sandy being part of this organization, but one thing I will say is he handles these things so professionally. I thought he came across great today. Was very patient and thoughtful. Didn’t get annoyed with any of the reporters. Even if that last question by Joel about being him being...
  6. PatMahomes

GM Thread | Mets hire Eppler as General Manager

Been told some tension between Sandy and Cohen. Cohen was the one who pushed this list of 3 (beane, stearnes, Theo) and Sandy mostly thought it would turn out like last year and be a waste of time. Sandy ended up being right, although there ended up being more interest by beane than originally...
  7. PatMahomes

Tidbits

When I said young guys I was referring to players under 30. The mcneils, Alonso’s, doms, nimmos, and Confortos of the world. Sorry I tie these things quickly from my phone and did a poor job of explaining. I’m not saying he was giving all of them bad advice. Just those were the type of players I...
  8. PatMahomes

Tidbits

yeah maybe I didn’t explain well, but bot gonna argue with him. Mcneil and Dom are two players Mets thought very highly offensively. They don’t have a set position and the Mets we’re willing to play them out of position because of their plus bats. They thought going into the season they could...
  9. PatMahomes

Tidbits

lol ok where did I say turn on him. He’s the best pitcher in baseball.
  10. PatMahomes

Tidbits

think it was a combination of a few things. 1. frustrations with his injuries this off-season 2. The vaccine (I am not saying he was or was not vaccinated. Just saying there were some issues in the clubhouse beginning of the year over the vaccine and both sides) 3. The Trevor Bauer pursuit 4...
  11. PatMahomes

Tidbits

yes, when I said younger I really meant under 30. Poorly worded by me.
  12. PatMahomes

Tidbits

good point on cano. Forgot to mention in the above post. Lindors comment about cano having to sincerely apologize before coming back rubbed some people the wrong way. Cano is well respected in The clubhouse and was in constant communication with a few players throughout the season.
  13. PatMahomes

Tidbits

Long time since I posted. Just wanted to drop in and post some things I’ve heard. was told this morning beane is in the running. Saw on twitter he was unlikely but from what I’ve been told they still plan to talk. if cashman is let go, he will jump to top of the list. mets will talk To if...
  14. PatMahomes

Met Vaccines IGT

I would guess 5 immediately that aren’t vaccinated. I have been told of 2 who are likely not.
  15. PatMahomes

Mets considering 3B upgrades (including Donaldson)

min with you, very confused why the twins would trade him now unless they are getting a ton back.
  16. PatMahomes

Josh Lewin's Podcast

howie is an outstanding announcer, but not the nicest of guys, so this doesn’t surprise me at all. Met him a few times and he’s very cold. Lewin on the other hand was extremely nice. Gelbs is as good of a guy as there is.
  17. PatMahomes

Josh Lewin's Podcast

Thanks for sharing this
  18. PatMahomes

Josh Lewin's Podcast

Love lewin. Howie didn’t love working with Josh. One of the main reasons he was always questionable returning the next season. Personally think he was way better than Wayne.
  19. PatMahomes

DEADLINE question

from What I’ve been told they are both available in the right trade. Alvarez isnt going nowhere and allan healthy or not wasn’t going anywhere either.
  20. PatMahomes

Mets considering 3B upgrades (including Donaldson)

lol I didn't even realize he outed poop at the bottom. completely missed that