A's threaten to move to Vegas

JPSchmack

HOF'er Who Needs To Retire
Administrator
Las Vegas Aces!!!
There's literally a team already there called the Las Vegas Aces, who own that trademark.

"No one cares about the WNBA" is true, but that does not mean trademark law goes out the window. I'm assuming you're just bored tonight and trolling me for sport?

Supremedawg

Making Refugees Great Again
Administrator
There's literally a team already there called the Las Vegas Aces, who own that trademark.

"No one cares about the WNBA" is true, but that does not mean trademark law goes out the window. I'm assuming you're just bored tonight and trolling me for sport?
Oh, I didn't know that cause guess what? I don't give a shit about the WNBA! But oh well...

JPSchmack

HOF'er Who Needs To Retire
Administrator
Oh, I didn't know that cause guess what? I don't give a shit about the WNBA! But oh well...
Right, but I said it this thread when you suggested it four days ago. So I assumed you either didn't see that post and needed to hear the news again, or you were just poking me with a stick to show your affection.

Supremedawg

Making Refugees Great Again
Administrator
Right, but I said it this thread when you suggested it four days ago. So I assumed you either didn't see that post and needed to hear the news again, or you were just poking me with a stick to show your affection.
I suggested it 2 years ago.

Daft Punk

Proudly brewing Corona Virus since 2020
Change them to the Vegas Cards.

But their mascot isn't a playing card, it's a drawing of a Cardinal done by a 5 year old.

Take me to court over that!