Brewers bandwagon

Idk how people watch baseball when it’s not their team.
Baseball…playoffs…8pm weeknight games…perfect recipe for sleep
I'll have it on in the background maybe, that's about it. And that's with something of an interest. If it's like a Braves-Cards NLCS I may not watch a second of it

DrGooden

Refugee
I'm also rooting for the Cardinals tonight, because I really don't want to see the Dodgers even have a shot at winning back to back. But then I hope STL. get their heads kicked in.
I can't take too much more of Wainwright and Molina ... That's like them still watching Delgado, Reyes, Beltran (if we beat them)

Ford Prefect

Refugee
I can't take too much more of Wainwright and Molina ... That's like them still watching Delgado, Reyes, Beltran (if we beat them)
yeah fuck those guys too. But I don't see them having any shot of beating the Giants. Then again, I gave them little shot against us in 06.

robardin

Older East Asian dude seeing both sides
I'll have it on in the background maybe, that's about it. And that's with something of an interest. If it's like a Braves-Cards NLCS I may not watch a second of it
Yeah this is where the 8pm start times are awful.

I was invested in the Yankees/Red Sox WC game last night, and I still turned it off at 11pm because... Well, it was 11pm. And the 7th inning was still going on.

I kept watching to see the Sox add 2 insurance runs, felt good about them holding on to a 6-1 lead and wouldn't want to stay up anyway just to watch some amazing Yankees comeback if that were to happen.

As for a Braves/Cards NLCS, I'd watch an elimination game until 11PM, maybe to the end if it's a weekend but not if I'm working the next day, and not if my family want to watch something else interesting with me

Longrod Von Schlongpepper

Little dick energy Opto aka NYRomy the Clown
Gotta root for the Brewers in the NL and Rays in the AL. No other choice as a Mets fan makes any sense.
I never understood the hate for the Red Sox as a Mets fan. It's like Giants fans hating the Patriots. Our team beat them in the title series/game. They've never done anything to cause the Mets harm. Their fans hate the Yankees more than we do. It comes down to just jealousy that they've won more recently. If anything, them winning pisses Yankees fans off even more, which makes me happy.

Ford Prefect

Refugee
I never understood the hate for the Red Sox as a Mets fan. It's like Giants fans hating the Patriots. Our team beat them in the title series/game. They've never done anything to cause the Mets harm. Their fans hate the Yankees more than we do. It comes down to just jealousy that they've won more recently. If anything, them winning pisses Yankees fans off even more, which makes me happy.
I don't hate the Red Sox at all. I'd just rather see the Brewers or Rays win their first.

Ford Prefect

Refugee
I just can't really root for an NL team as they've all pretty much done something to ruin a Mets season. I'll root for every non Yankees AL team every year the Mets aren't in it.
I tend to agree with this line of thinking. If it comes down to Rays/Brewers, I'll root for the Rays. However, of all the NL teams, the Brewers winning is by far the least annoying to me.

Least annoying to most annoying
Rays, Brewers, Red Sox, Giants, White Sox, Dodgers, Astros, Cardinals, Braves

Last edited:

egelband

Refugee
I don’t really notice the Giants but the Cardinals, Braves, and Dodgers are probably my three most-disliked teams in baseball.

There really aren't a lot of NL teams I can pull for in the playoffs anymore.

Brewers
Reds
Ehhhh, DBacks?

That's kind of the list.

No NLE teams
No Cards or Cubs
Pirates? Eh, they're also Steelers and Pens fans.
No Dodgers or Giants
Rockies are a joke franchise
Pads? Ehh maybe

CatchTheRisingStars

Veteran Refugee
Brewers fan should be happy, I think this place was much more on the Suns bandwagon in the Finals. Not to mention just about everyone was out on them even as they were beating the Nets

WC

sandy vagina
Super Moderator
the most popular member of an internet forum is a notorious mush

members know they need to ban him for a shot at a championship

what do they do?