Brewers bandwagon

Astros are the least likable team left, tbh. not even really about the cheating, they just seem like a team full of assholes.
By far for me the least likeable team is the Astros. I don't really care who wins so long as it's not Houston given how they came into this season on the heels of their cheating scandal.

BennySammy

Parents should have arranged for deodorant instead
as someone that lives in Atlanta and goes to games with Braves fans, they are actually a pretty likeable bunch, aside from the horrendously racist tomahawk chop....I don't like the Braves because they're one of our biggest rivals, but I wouldn't be mad at their fanbase enjoying a championship...they're like the opposite of the Yankees for me...I don't hate the Yankees team, but I never want their fanbase to ever enjoy another championship again

MAJERATI

Banned
Super Moderator
I was gonna volunteer to be banned for the season but now I think Benny needs to be our tribute

Reactions: WC

BennySammy

I said their fans! Yoon is out here rooting for the Cubs and no one gives a shit…I just say the Braves fans are a likable group of people and I’m the bad guy? Yoon is painting pictures of Cubs players!

BennySammy

As for my reply to NL Least, it was in sarcastic font because that dude is a Braves fan pretending to be Mets fan