Carton on the WFAN

DrGooden

Refugee
Listening to the WFAN in the car, Carton carrying on about deGrom having mental health issues because he has the lingering injuries. He was basically implying that Jake was a hypochondriac. Carton continued on after the break with the same rhetoric and also included Luis Rojas in his drivel outburst. Usually when someone goes on and on clamoring about someone, it’s there own issue they are projecting on someone else. Either that, or he wants to discredit the Mets in some insane way. Perhaps just taking orders from him producer, to cause a ruckus. He might not be allowed to form his own statements, who knows?

Listening to the WFAN in the car, Carton carrying on about deGrom having mental health issues because he has the lingering injuries. He was basically implying that Jake was a hypochondriac. Carton continued on after the break with the same rhetoric and also included Luis Rojas in his drivel outburst. Usually when someone goes on and on clamoring about someone, it’s there own issue they are projecting on someone else. Either that, or he wants to discredit the Mets in some insane way. Perhaps just taking orders from him producer, to cause a ruckus. He might not be allowed to form his own statements, who knows?
It's shock jock shit. He's trying to say something controversial that pisses people off.

It's the oldest trick in the book. Carton is many things, but an idiot is not one of them. He knows exactly what he's saying.

Baseball is a Slog

Veteran Refugee
And you guys know I would never listen to that jackass so I am not parroting him

But I guess it's not something to be proud of sharing a take with him

DrGooden

Refugee
It's shock jock shit. He's trying to say something controversial that pisses people off.

It's the oldest trick in the book. Carton is many things, but an idiot is not one of them. He knows exactly what he's saying.
I guess today was a good day for him then. He actually incorporated sports figures in his dialogue. He didn’t talk about his drippy oatmeal or trying distribute his buddy’s Smith machine between 14 people.

KnixTape7

Adult WWE Fan and Real Life Officer Farva
He’s also breaking Evans balls because Evan is obsessed with Jake more than he is with his own kid and wife.

metzol

Felon Whisperer
My brother “Vince from Astoria” was on with Carton today and was busting his balls about how unfunny he is. To his credit, he put my brother in his place in a funny and congenial way.
Anyone hear it?

CSB

ewing33yes

Refugee
My brother “Vince from Astoria” was on with Carton today and was busting his balls about how unfunny he is. To his credit, he put my brother in his place in a funny and congenial way.
Anyone hear it?

CSB
I did. And agree nothing funny about Carton.

You > Valent

Future POBO
i happened to catch the intro song/sound byte collage they use to open the show the other day, and it just really tells you how unfuckin funny this guy is from the jump