For You Keith Lovers Out There…

Funky Boobster

Still Strokes His Mom's Pussy
Just because someone is asking 2k for a Tony Gwynn or Frank Thomas, or 1.2k for a Steve Garvey, doesn't mean they're gonna get that. Seriously. Who's gonna fork over $1,200 for a Steve Garvey print? That's nuts.

The Fonz

Phuoc Q
Just because someone is asking 2k for a Tony Gwynn or Frank Thomas, or 1.2k for a Steve Garvey, doesn't mean they're gonna get that. Seriously. Who's gonna fork over $1,200 for a Steve Garvey print? That's nuts.
I searched by completed listings and most sold for “best offer” which won’t let you see what it actually sold for. I’m sure there are momos out there that would pay 2-250 for these prints.

it doesn’t matter for me though, cause I’m not selling and I already know where in my office I’m hanging this.

DrGooden

Refugee
As Vinny Scully would say.. Happy Birday to Keet Ernandez the Mets legendary first baseman, and now legendary broadcaster

Spadanko

Manipulates time and space to tell us everything b
It's interesting that 2 of those plays included Seaver. The bunt play was ridiculous , he made the throw to third from the third base foul line. How often do you see a first baseman throw out a runner at third, from the third base foul line
That bunt play is one of the most insane plays I have ever seen and not sure why it isn't talked about more

That bunt play is one of the most insane plays I have ever seen and not sure why it isn't talked about more
And in time to turn 2. I've never seen that done , except that one time by Keith
Not only that, it was during that insane 86 game against the Reds. Dave Parker drops what should have been the last out of the game (pissing off Reds closer John Franco), then Knight and Eric Davis get into that fight at 3B, getting a bunch of guys tossed, so Orosco and McDowell interchange between pitching and playing RF--

and do you notice who's playing 3B during the bunt double play?

DrGooden

Refugee
Not only that, it was during that insane 86 game against the Reds. Dave Parker drops what should have been the last out of the game (pissing off Reds closer John Franco), then Knight and Eric Davis get into that fight at 3B, getting a bunch of guys tossed, so Orosco and McDowell interchange between pitching and playing RF--

It was Keith who hit the ball Parker dropped. Hit well by Keith but that's an easy catch. It almost looked like Parker didn't want to catch it

It was Keith who hit the ball Parker dropped. Hit well by Keith but that's an easy catch. It almost looked like Parker didn't want to catch it
I forget who was on the call--Zabriskie maybe?-- but I still remember he was about to call it a catch.

Something like, "Make-NO, HE DROPS THE BALL!"

Spadanko

Manipulates time and space to tell us everything b

yup! Carter!!

dptydwg420

Not to be confused with BlazeKing420
I could watch the Ray Knight fight on a loop. him and Kevin Mitchell were badasses. that team was just full of nuts

I would love to know what Davis said to get Knight to just throw haymakers immediately.

DrGooden

Refugee
I forget who was on the call--Zabriskie maybe?-- but I still remember he was about to call it a catch.

Something like, "Make-NO, HE DROPS THE BALL!"
Yes , that was Zabriskie. Zabs was a czar at playing off Kiners mistakes and not cracking up, which made them more funny

Supremedawg

Making Refugees Great Again
Administrator
It helped Keith that he was a left handed 1B man. A right handed 1B man has no chance making some of those plays even if they were as athletic as Keith.

DrGooden

Refugee
I could watch the Ray Knight fight on a loop. him and Kevin Mitchell were badasses. that team was just full of nuts

I would love to know what Davis said to get Knight to just throw haymakers immediately.
[/QUOT
I don't think much was said. It was the way Davis can up and either intentionally or unintentionally was pushed up into Rays chest, on the stolen base. Davis pinch ran for Pete Rose who singled (Pete pinch hit himself). Davis stole second, then was punched out stealing third by Knight

Knight Ray

Refugee
don't think much was said. It was the way Davis can up and either intentionally or unintentionally was pushed up into Rays chest, on the stolen base. Davis pinch ran for Pete Rose who singled (Pete pinch hit himself). Davis stole second, then was punched out stealing third by Knight
I thought Eric Davis tried to intimidate Ray on that play when he stood up and tried to get in Rays face when it happened. I liked Eric Davis as a player but he had a bit of a chip on his shoulder and an attitude.
Ray was having none of that shit haha

Keith's throws were money too, all the time, perfect.
I remember him charging the bunts like that too. Crazy aggresive. Great 1st baseman