Jared kelenic

joedabum

Not to belabor the point, but he is batting .149. Kudos to Seattle for sticking with him. You know his next year will be better

Hire

Veteran Refugee
Administrator
SSS but he has an .884 OPS in August, been doing much better recently.

I watched him in some of those recent Yankees games and he looks a lot more comfortable at the plate. Not striking out in half his PA's anymore

DeenNY31

Veteran Refugee
SSS but he has an .884 OPS in August, been doing much better recently.

I watched him in some of those recent Yankees games and he looks a lot more comfortable at the plate. Not striking out in half his PA's anymore
Seems like he tweaked his stance and is standing more upright

BennySammy

Parents should have arranged for deodorant instead
I think no baseball last year hurt him a lot
I don't know...he was tearing it up in the minors before he was called up...it's just that he wasn't ready for MLB pitching yet...now that he got a taste and was dominated, he can adjust

BennySammy

Why the hell are we so obsessed with this trade…We got raped..… Brody didn’t know shit from shinola,still doesn’t..…it’s over…forgedaboudit…no sense in re opening old wounds…
if we could just discuss it as one of the best prospects called up this year, then it'd be one thing...but it's always going to be tied to us giving him away for nothing...it's unfortunate

I'm sure there are White Sox fans still upset about trading Fernando Tatis Jr. for James Shields

MAJERATI

Banned
Super Moderator
if we could just discuss it as one of the best prospects called up this year, then it'd be one thing...but it's always going to be tied to us giving him away for nothing...it's unfortunate

I'm sure there are White Sox fans still upset about trading Fernando Tatis Jr. for James Shields

Fred Snow

Juan Negra
Look who's having a hot month when we could have used him. Shove a hot poker inside your anal cavity Brodie. No I will not let it go you let it go that other people won't let it go!

I mean Brodie can eat a dick, but kelenic wouldn’t help shit this year. Dudes hitting .150. Great he hit a HR last night. You think he’s playing over dom, Nimmo, forto this season? No chance

Fred Snow

Juan Negra
I mean Brodie can eat a dick, but kelenic wouldn’t help shit this year. Dudes hitting .150. Great he hit a HR last night. You think he’s playing over dom, Nimmo, forto this season? No chance
He's having a nice month. Any little bit of extra (actually good) offense would have helped this team win at least 3 or 4 more games this month at least.

tejdog1

A Tej
And he wouldn't have been up earlier in the year, right? Though who knows, we were running Johneshwy Fargas out there lol.

BennySammy

And he wouldn't have been up earlier in the year, right? Though who knows, we were running Johneshwy Fargas out there lol.
Fargas hit way better than Kelenic was hitting when he first got called up

Buddy Lembeck

MR Historian
Super Moderator
Kelenic's D has been JD Davis level bad

Bur he's been hitting decently well the last 6 weeks after being horrific before that

Buddy Lembeck

MR Historian
Super Moderator
Was he projected to be this awful defensively?

Kelenic: -18DRS [77GS 690.2 innings]
JD: -34DRS [223GS 1891.2 innings]
Amed: -29DRS [496GS 4382.0 innings]
Duda (OF): -39DRS [223GS 1899.2 innings]

BennySammy

Was he projected to be this awful defensively?

Kelenic: -18DRS [77GS 690.2 innings]
JD: -34DRS [223GS 1891.2 innings]
Amed: -29DRS [496GS 4382.0 innings]
Duda (OF): -39DRS [223GS 1899.2 innings]
I think the scouting on him was that he’d have to be moved out of CF