Lee developing nicely

Longrod Von Schlongpepper

Little dick energy Opto aka NYRomy the Clown
Was extremely happy when the Mets got him in that 3 team deal. His audition was less than spectacular but it was very obvious he was over matched and not quite ready. I believe I said the day he was acquired that he was a Nimmo type, with more raw power, in that he runs deep counts and has high obp potential but his deep counts often turn into strike outs.

Paddle Head

Friend of E$
Would be nice if he could play a serviceable CF at the MLB level. Bummer that he’s playing the corners now after spending most of his MiL career in Center. Wonder if the Mets don’t think he can hang there.

amazin port

Refugee
Would be nice if he could play a serviceable CF at the MLB level. Bummer that he’s playing the corners now after spending most of his MiL career in Center. Wonder if the Mets don’t think he can hang there.
Agree, but is it that's he playing RF due to Almora playing CF and atm it's more important to him the reps at center as he's next man up?

I wonder if we do have a long term plan/hopes on Lee and that made PCA expendable.....similar theory (but more risky) than the trading of Amed and Gimenez for Lindor as they became surplus to requirement?

BennySammy

Parents should have arranged for deodorant instead
Does this make Lee attractive as a trade piece during this offseason or are we thinking of putting him on the ML roster? not much more left to do in the minors

he'll probably be a September call-up...hopefully he shines when he returns to the majors

Awesome to see that he's made adjustments... He looked totally lost after his call up.

If he develops at all offensively he is an extremely valuable player.

Kraft4Prez

Gossip Girl
Awesome to see that he's made adjustments... He looked totally lost after his call up.

If he develops at all offensively he is an extremely valuable player.
Yeah, I don't usually judge young kids in their first stint of ML ball but I totally wrote off Lee this year. Hope he gets it figured out.

Joey Dirt

Hopes Community College Can Compare
I would trade him in seconds this off-season if someone wants to think he has value in a package

BennySammy

Parents should have arranged for deodorant instead
I noticed he has 20 HBP in AAA...should fit right in with the Mets!