Rumor: MLB announcement about return to Montreal coming soon.

Dr. K

Refugee

NYJ0815

The weather calls for cock
1500 miles apart between MTL and Tampa. That's ridiculous. I'm here for bringing Montreal back, but splitting with Tampa is just stupid.

Longrod Von Schlongpepper

Little dick energy Opto aka NYRomy the Clown
I'm hoping this is just a placeholder until they can approve two expansion teams, one being in Montréal. Guessing this is a test to see if fans will come out to games there before giving them a team again.

bphunke

Rephugee
Administrator
Not even sure i fully understand this. So it’s going to be called the Montreal Expos or Tampa Bay Rays? Just expand the league.

RM57

(((RM57)))
Not even sure i fully understand this. So it’s going to be called the Montreal Expos or Tampa Bay Rays? Just expand the league.
guessing itll still be Tampa Rays, just like when Montreal split time in Puerto Rico they were still Montreal Expos

bphunke

Rephugee
Administrator
guessing itll still be Tampa Rays, just like when Montreal split time in Puerto Rico they were still Montreal Expos
I assumed that would be the case, the title of the article is misleading.

They also showed that Instagram post which is from February and has nothing to do with this.

Bod Rarajas

moderate italian salumi
yeah you're not getting people in montreal to show out for the rays

manfred would literally have to come out and say "you will get the expos back if you go to these games" and then maybe it will work

RM57

(((RM57)))
Rivalry with Washington aside.. Expos should never have left MOntreal.. their owners really fucked them over

Willie777

Singing Country Music for God and America
Watch Manfred switch the Nats to the AL East just as they start to suck and bring back the NL East Rays/Expos to dominate the division no matter how much money Cohen spends...would seem fitting.

mc2Rumba

Veteran Refugee
I was gonna say bring back the Expos and replace the Nats with them, send the Nats to AL East

But then again I don’t want that Rays FO in our division