The off-season is like a season in itself

Blustery Striation

She's only a HALF-Sister
Just without games played. With all the rumors and murmurings and moves and deals and international draft signings and hires and fires, there’s still going to be a lot of Mets baseball stuff to talk about. Bottom line is we can still finish first in this off season.

robardin

Older East Asian dude seeing both sides
Just without games played. With all the rumors and murmurings and moves and deals and international draft signings and hires and fires, there’s still going to be a lot of Mets baseball stuff to talk about. Bottom line is we can still finish first in this off season.
The Mets sure did win the last offseason...! Though not as much as the Padres did!

Ford Prefect

Refugee
watching baseball played is way better than listening to people talk about improving the team.
Is watching Mets baseball better than listening to people talk about how to improve the Mets? I'm not so sure that it is. Watching Mets baseball has been very depressing.

snortimer

Is watching Mets baseball better than listening to people talk about how to improve the Mets? I'm not so sure that it is. Watching Mets baseball has been very depressing.
Our World Series was the Yankmee series. Lindor's multiple homerun game was our big moment.

skurey

Buys subway churros
I can't wait to hear about all the top FAs that don't want to play in one of the world's most popular cities.

cmcm750203

Veteran Refugee
The offseason is usually the best part of the year for us, sadly. Can’t wait til we barely give a fuck about the offseason.

Buddy Lembeck

MR Historian
Super Moderator
Realmuto: 3.4rWAR 4.4fWAR
Lindor: 3.1rWAR 2.7rWAR
Bauer: 3.0rWAR 1.8fWAR [1/2 season: suspended]
Springer: 2.5rWAR 2.4fWAR [1/2 season: injured]
McCann: -0.2rWAR, 0.5fWAR