Trevor Bauer is a dirty fucking predator

BennySammy

Parents should have arranged for deodorant instead
WTF is going on? is Metache really that mad that Dr. K didn't laugh at his joke? I should start PMing people threats when they don't laugh at one of my jokes

Edge03

Refugee
My thanks to Ralph, Robardin, and Dr. Kingman for opening my eyes. Just goes to show how easy it is to evaluate something INCORRECTLY when you don't have enough of the facts!!!
Don't feel bad. They do this case the first semester of law school and every year, every law student is astounded to realize what this case was really about.

GRANDSTRANDED

Lindor’s Bitch
I don’t know much about either of these two, but the Dr K guy came at him pretty good, and then posted the other guys DM, (which was kind of a bitch move). I mean DM’s are supposed to be private, no?
If you look up the rules of MR Fight Club, #7 is never violate the sanctity of DM’s. 😉

GRANDSTRANDED

Lindor’s Bitch
if Dr K came at him via PM and they had their argument there that would make sense

but he did it in the board as you should, and ol metache decided to take it to personal threats of violence via DM

completely justified grounds for exposure imo
Yeah, good point. I see what you’re saying, I guess you’re right,

Dr. K

Refugee
I don’t know much about either of these two, but the Dr K guy came at him pretty good, and then posted the other guys DM, (which was kind of a bitch move). I mean DM’s are supposed to be private, no?
If you look up the rules of MR Fight Club, #7 is never violate the sanctity of DM’s. 😉
YOU of ALL people are calling something a bitch move?

1629510905797.gif