FONZIE993
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• smh everyone's hating on Familia now

guess it's time for me to move on lol
    and yeah man, work in general sucks right now to get, i'm working in the liquor store again, it sucks but, gotta do what i gotta do

and thanks fam
    i feel you man, i was actually at jose's first game at shea(pre season vs baltimore)

it sucks, aside from griffey and piazza, he was one of the reasons i loved watching baseball, but this is baseball,and shit like this happens

i just hope we don't suck as bad/for so long like we did when straw and seaver left/was traded
    good, I wish I could get steady employment, but good nonetheless.

Congrats on the kid, and don't stress too much, I was 4 weeks late, and my brother was 2 weeks late.

I hate that I have to see him go, I still remember arguing with Flakenstein about Jose's OBP back 6 years ago. It just fucking sucks.
    just work man, work and school

stressed my baby is late going on a week now, docs might have to induce labor

how you been bro? and lol, i think for the first time, i agree with you in that jose thread
    haha get the fuck outta here i've missed a lot, but i don't believe you

at least he's hitting again, which is good

he's just a streaky as fuck hitter he'll be aight though
    don't think i haven't noticed wright sucking dick and going like 0-20 recently |-):p

i wont' be on much anymore but ill poke in every now and then to remind you lol

hope all is well fam
    You realize you have the most posts on the board?

With great power comes great responsibility.
    on a serious note Obama has really done nothing to prove he was the right choice

the economy has failed to make a rapid recovery and unemployment is at an all time high
    PLEASE TELL ME AGAIN HOW WRIGHT IS BETTER THAN MANNY AND WHERE WRIGHT IS HIDING ALL HIS MVP AWARDS AND CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS

PWNED!!!!!!!!!!

YOU AND THE METS SUCK
  • Loading…
  • Loading…