Any Good Starters Down There?

Willie777

Singing Country Music for God and America
I literally have no idea what our AAA and AA rotations are...who would be next up?

Daaaarryyl

Yeah, he's hit a rough patch lately but he's the next guy that could legitimately be a major league starter.

More a #4-5 type though. FB low to mid 90's & a nice changeup.

Breaker still a work in progress. Haven;t read any recent reports on him though.

That's the next guy. After that you're talking maybe a 2 year wait for the next crop

BennySammy

Parents should have arranged for deodorant instead
when does Matt Allan play again? our top pitching prospect hasn't gotten to pitch in 3 years!

Pickles

Misch Tickles My Pickle
The Depth was Peterson and Megill, which was better than previous years. Unfortunately, most teams need to go 9 guys deep to really feel comfortable about the depth.

Hire

Veteran Refugee
Administrator
The Depth was Peterson and Megill, which was better than previous years. Unfortunately, most teams need to go 9 guys deep to really feel comfortable about the depth.
I think it's safe to say the Mets considered Williams to be SP depth though, so they really had 8 guys. It would've been nice if he had options so they can keep him stretched at AAA, but I find it hard to criticize the depth considering the 6-8 is better than what almost any team can throw at you(and a lot better quality than recent Mets teams). Probably figured they could scrap heap together the 9th slot with waiver pickups or a guy like Butto.

Hopefully the organization keeps building depth though, it was obviously decimated by prior regimes. I think some of the A-ball arms are promising.