Ronny Mauricio

Hire

Veteran Refugee
Administrator
Naturally going to happen when you're on a tear like he is, but his strikeout rate has also plummeted. I believe it was trending downward already as well even before this hot streak.

TRUST THE PROCESS

ABB

Boring Smart Guy
Super Moderator
Could be utterly random, but his home/road splits this year are ridiculous

.350 points higher OPS on the road

Hire

Veteran Refugee
Administrator
Could be utterly random, but his home/road splits this year are ridiculous

.350 points higher OPS on the road
Yea I think the Cyclones park has historically been a big home run suppressor, one of the worst in the minors

Keith Law updated top 50-

36. Ronny Mauricio, SS, New York Mets
Mauricio has unbelievably loose hands and bat speed, with 10 homers already for High-A Brooklyn as a 20-year-old, although he’s also been too aggressive and given away some at-bats for the Cyclones, showing his youth and inexperience. He’s built for shortstop with the arm strength for it, but when I saw him in June he was about a 40 defender there, and either he wasn’t focusing in the field or he needs to move to another position — maybe third, maybe centerfield. Or maybe he’s the guy the Mets trade because they just signed a shortstop for the next decade. Mauricio has All-Star upside, and he’s still so young, but I would like to see more consistency in his at-bats and in the field.

METS LEGIONS

It’s good to be the fantasy drama queen
Man if I was running farm I put ronny at centerfielder now
He blocked at 2b with white privilege there for next 4 or 5 yrs
He blocked at SS with lindor there
3b is open...
Cf is organizational weak spot I would try him there he has all the tools to at least be avg at it defensively or better than nimmo and pillar.
This is what minors are for to experiment

Knight Ray

Refugee
Man if I was running farm I put ronny at centerfielder now
He blocked at 2b with white privilege there for next 4 or 5 yrs
He blocked at SS with lindor there
3b is open...
Cf is organizational weak spot I would try him there he has all the tools to at least be avg at it defensively or better than nimmo and pillar.
This is what minors are for to experiment
Plus they're running Baty, and Vientos some I think, at 3rd