Seiya Suzuki

BennySammy

Parents should have arranged for deodorant instead
fuck that guy

ok, Willie...there was no reason to share that information...this dude is just looking for chaos

Willie777

Singing Country Music for God and America
Really his podcast is just wall to wall hysterical whining...If there is an interest I can list his latest insane Met related complaints from the past week...no interest? Ok.

Willie777

Singing Country Music for God and America
Also Pickles, if you are reading this...I love you, I don't mean to bash your boy but he is a bit of a pill!

ager4evr

Refugee
If you believe no one really wants to play in Teaxs or Georgia, then our competition is Seattle. They have a robust Asian population and Ichiro. Offer the most money.
California also. Largest Japanese American population in CA and everyone knows LA and CA. Outside of Hawaii, CA would be the choicest destination for most Japanese.

Bobbyv13

Veteran Refugee
I'm sure Barret has talked to Sandy numerous times about Asian players and based on those conversations he has a good feel for Sandy's interest in the region.

Nah just kidding. probably just knows Sandy served in Nam and since he has never denounced US activities in the region assumes Sandy is racist and hates asians.

mphbullet36

Refugee
Eppler was a major player in bringing in Otani. So that at least has a good thing.

Sandy just needs to be the grandpa at the party get his plate of food go sit in the recliner chair and go watch TV.

Eppler was a major player in bringing in Otani. So that at least has a good thing.

Sandy just needs to be the grandpa at the party get his plate of food go sit in the recliner chair and go watch TV.
Speaking of which, did Sandy always squint and blink hard like he did at the conference other day? Or is that just deteriorating health

MaghullMets

If the worry is about Japanese population in NY, the just being his friends and family over and make it as comfortable and welcoming as possible.

Make him want NY.

Ventura44

Fuck it, just offer him 35 mil more than everyone else and sell the stupid bunny statue.

Now you got him for free and your house has room for better art. Win win

egelband

Refugee
People who put yellow mustard on hot dogs are one step below serial killers to me. Same people probably order well done steaks and put ketchup on them.
I prefer brown mustard or German mustard but I’m fine with yellow. I like the vinegar. Burgers well done. Streak medium rare. Ketchup, vinegar, or nothing on fries.

egelband

Refugee
I think it takes more than just the most money to get a guy from Japan to come to NY. 9 hr flight vs a 20 hr, maybe more to get home or for friends and family to come see you. I hope Billy and Steve can persuade him, but would think Seattle has to be the frontrunner here between location and have to imagine Ichiro is guy all these japanese players want to emulate.
The flight time difference is not that dramatic. From NY to Japan it’s as short as 12 I think.