Trevor Bauer is a dirty fucking predator

Dr. K

Refugee
I’d actually be shocked if he plays again. He’s absolute poison to any team, or entity, trying to sell a decent image. LA might have to pay him, but they’d be crazy to throw him out on the field, and have him represent their team.
Me too. I think he’s thrown his last pitch in MLB.

WallyWorld

Me too. I think he’s thrown his last pitch in MLB.
Yeah, I mean look how contending teams (that needed pitching) handled Stroman this off-season. Stroman is outspoken, but I wouldn’t consider him “mean spirited”. Just try to imagine Bauer if he was a FA right now. Yeah, he’s a good pitcher, but he’s persona non grata by just about everyone. In my lifetime, I don’t think I’ve seen a bigger case of generally needing to be blacklisted in MLB. The guy doesn’t have a single friend on his own squad that’s going to die on a hill for him.

PapaToe

Butthurt Boomer
What will the name of Trev’s self produced biopic be? ”Winning in spite of the MLB, the Trevor Bauer story.. starring Luba as the fist accompli.”

GRANDSTRANDED

Lindor’s Bitch
Didn’t a guy on the Braves just get off with “time served” for beating a woman and reinstated for Opening Day?
Bauer still hasn’t been charged, he missed almost all last season. At some point soon MLB has to let him back, no?
Before everyone gets all over me, I’m asking from a players rights perspective, not making light of what happened.

ezee

[Title removed by Racist Police]
Didn’t a guy on the Braves just get off with “time served” for beating a woman and reinstated for Opening Day?
Bauer still hasn’t been charged, he missed almost all last season. At some point soon MLB has to let him back, no?
Before everyone gets all over me, I’m asking from a players rights perspective, not making light of what happened.
sure, that doesn't mean any team is gonna sign him or let him play, though

amazin port

Refugee
Haven't criminal charges been made? I doubt he'd qualify for day release.

AJFrenchman

Refugee
what ? no shit I'm saying regardless of his situation he's not seeing the field anymore
Nope, he’ll be on some sort of administrative leave until there’s a trial/settlement and then he’ll get released and after it all, he’s going to get paid 102 million dollars by the Dodgers 17 starts.